- If you require a refill of a current medication, simply call your pharmacy and they will contact us for the refill information. Calling our office will only delay the process.
- In most cases, if you require a prescription for a new medication, you will need to schedule an appointment with your physician by calling our office at (864) 224-8689.
- Prior authorizations for medications requires us to review your chart and to submit information to your insurance company for approval and may take several days to get a response.
- We are now submitting most prescriptions electronically. Most mail orders are also being submitted electronically. Please provide your mail order pharmacy name, address, phone and fax numbers.
- Controlled substances (pain medicines, anxiety medications etc.,) will be refilled only during regular office hours.
Office Open Between The Hours Of:
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 AM - 12:00 noon
|Monday - Thursday
||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
||Friday after 12 noon
Get In Touch
- Google Maps
- 130 Perpetual Square, Anderson, SC 29621
- (864) 224-8689
- (864) 222-1303